People do not plan for emergencies, but Florida Hospital Zephyrhills does. Our expert physicians, nurses and technicians provide comprehensive care and treatment for emergencies of all shapes and sizes.
About Our Emergency Department
- Board certified physicians
- 22 state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- Fast Track Program for quick, efficient treatment
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- More than 35,000 patients treated each year from infants to geriatrics
- Ability to treat conditions ranging from minor emergencies and trauma, to life-threatening emergencies.
Nationally Recognized, Award Winning Care
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and Surgical Care (2013, 2014)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- American Heart Association, Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- American Heart Association, Mission: Lifeline Silver Plus for STEMI Receiving Facility
- The Joint Commission Disease – Specific Primary Stroke Center Accreditation
- American Stroke Association, Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
What patients are saying about our E.D.
“Everything and everyone was great!”
“The whole staff was very comforting to me. They treated me right away upon every visit.”
“Having an elbow dislocation was very painful, but they did everything to make me comfortable.”
“I was taken right away to see the doctor – was very prompt.”
“My husband and I can’t say enough about the care – excellent!”