If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for the largest health care provider in the state of Florida while enjoying the small-town, close-knit community environment, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills may be the place to begin or continue your career. As part of the Florida Hospital network of Adventist Health System, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills provides medical professionals with career opportunities to work with some of the world’s top doctors and surgeons and experience in a state-of-the-art facility.
Our 139-bed regional medical center is located only a short drive from Tampa, the sandy beaches of St. Petersburg and Clearwater, and the world-famous Orlando attractions. With so much going on within a short drive, Zephyrhills is an ideal respite from the hubbub. Our welcoming community both inside and outside of the hospital is an ideal place to call home.
Benefits, training and advancement opportunities
We offer comprehensive, competitive benefits, training and advancement opportunities including the following:
- Immediate benefits for full-time RN’s and other select clinical positions
- Sign-on bonus for full-time benefited RN’s, physical and occupational therapists and medical technologists
- Relocation assistance for full-time benefited RN’s relocations 50 miles or more
- Clinical ladder for RN’s and many of our other clinical areas
- Wellness incentives of up to $500 every six months for all employees
- Evening, night and weekend shift differentials for most clinical and non-clinical positions
- On-site child care center
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission
- Tobacco free campus
Opportunities for Newly Licensed RN’s
Congratulations on the completion of the RN program and passing your boards. Periodically, we have offer opportunities for newly licensed RNs in our medical-surgical units. Whether we get the opportunity to work with you or you find your home elsewhere, we wish you luck in your nursing career.
Note: We do not offer a new grad program in The Baby Place®, cardiac services, emergency room, ICU/PCU, neuro/stroke, or surgical services. The sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are not available for newly licensed RNs.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in working with us. Search for open positions online.
If you find a position that interests you and fits your qualifications, please complete an online Employment Application in order to be considered for an open position. We regret that we cannot accept emailed or faxed resumes alone as an application.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only contact applicants being considered for an interview. Check the status of your application by logging on using your username and password and then clicking on “my job page.”
About Florida Hospital
Nationally recognized by the American Heart Association, the American Stroke Association, The Joint Commission and HealthGrades, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills has a reputation for excellence in providing top quality patient care.
These are only some of our notable achievements:
- Our award-winning Heart Program is the only nationally accredited chest pain center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) in East Pasco County.
- The ER at Florida Hospital Zephyrhills is a recognized center for Primary Stroke and has earned the Joint Commission's Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke.
- Our Bone and Joint Center is the only facility in the area to offer advanced MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Resurfacing.
- We provide 24/7 emergency services including a new “fast track” option, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, labor and delivery through The Baby Place®, the Center for Wound Healing, imaging services, and the Simpson Breast Health Center.
Join our team to make a real impact in our local community.