At Winter Park Memorial Hospital, we focus on helping patients develop a healthy lifestyle. Drawing on our experience and expertise, we encourage patients to learn more about the ways they can lead longer, healthier and more enriching lives. Every day our nurses and clinical staff at Winter Park Memorial Hospital endeavor to offer patients life-saving information about how they can prevent disease and illness. We also seek to increase patients’ awareness of our cutting-edge treatments and technologiesto help them live better lives.
For more information about our upcoming patient programs, events and screenings, please contact our patient education coordinator. In addition, please see the links below for information on specific patient support groups, all of which are designed to help our patients gain information and encouragement:
- Baby Place Academy Support Groups (407) 646-7200
- Breast Cancer Support Group (407) 303-5715
- Central Florida Healthy Bones (407) 646-7419
- Dementia Caregivers Support Group (407) 646-7419
- H.E.A.L. (Helping Endure Infant Loss) (407) 303-5715
- Spiritual and Grief Support (407) 646-7511