Winter Park Memorial Hospital offers a number of additional imaging services for our patients, including:
- GE multi-slice CT scanner
- GE 1.5-Tesla MRI scanner
- Helical CT
- Stryker Navigator (a pre-surgical sinus CT scan)
- Digital x-ray and fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound, including 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine
- Osteoporosis screening
- Screening and diagnostic mammography
- Interventional radiology specialty procedures
At Winter Park Memorial Hospital, your well-being is our utmost concern. That’s why we’re the only imaging center in the Winter Park area with the Image Wisely™ level-three designation, which ensures that we practice radiation safety and follow low-dose protocols during all imaging procedures, resulting in a reduced amount of exposure to radiation for our patients compared to our competitors.
We didn’t stop there. We are also the only local American College of Radiology (ACR)-accredited facility and ACR-accredited breast ultrasound facility, which means our image quality, personnel qualifications, medical equipment, quality-control procedures and quality-assurance programs are the absolute best in the industry.
And because our onsite breast-imaging radiologists from Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) are specially trained in breast imaging, they are able to more accurately detect any abnormalities through more defined images and precise interpretations.
The services we offer include:
- Digital screening mammography
- Digital diagnostic mammography
- Breast biopsy (needle aspiration, ultrasound-guided, MRI-guided, stereotactic, and needle or seed localization)
Most major insurance plans are accepted, and discounts and payment plans are available. There is no need to sacrifice quality to get the highest level of care—right here in your own backyard.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call today at (407) 646-7798, or contact us online.