Advanced services. One convenient location.
Florida Hospital Winter Garden is a state-of-the-art emergency facility featuring board-certified physicians trained in the care of both adults and children. The 97,415-square-foot, three-story facility opened in February 2016 across from Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves. It is Florida Hospital’s ninth campus in Central Florida.
This hospital-based emergency room (ER) specializes in treating chest pain, heart attacks, strokes and orthopaedic injuries, and other major conditions. Outpatient imaging, lab and surgical services — as well as primary care and specialty physician offices — are all available at one convenient location, right in your neighborhood. We’re more than just an ER — we’re your community partner in health and wellness.
Features & Services
- Board-certified emergency physicians specializing in adults and children
- Care management
- Chapel and pastoral care
- Clinical care team with an on-site pharmacist
- Critical care transport team
- Florida Hospital flight team
- Full emergency care including overnight monitoring
- Imaging, lab and surgical services
- Pharmacy and medication dispensary available
- Specialty physician offices
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Telemedicine for stroke