Florida Hospital Winter Garden Surgery Center is an outpatient facility conveniently located on our hospital campus providing access to complex and routine procedures. All pre-admission testing can be done on-site utilizing our advanced radiology and laboratory services. The second-floor surgery center features on-site registration, comfortable private rooms for pre- and post-surgery, and fully equipped, state-of-the-art operating rooms. Surgical services include:
- Endoscopy and Gastroenterology
- General surgery
Florida Hospital Winter Garden is here for our patients during every step of their health-care journey. We will gladly answer any questions you might have about your upcoming procedure. We’ll help you become familiar with the clinical staff that will provide your care before, during and after surgery. Here are some suggested questions you should be ask us before having surgery:
- What type of surgery has been recommended?
- Why do I need this surgery?
- Do I have to have surgery or are there other alternatives/options?
- What will happen if I don’t have the surgery?
- What are the benefits of this surgery, and how long will they last?
- What are the risks and possible complications?
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- What type of anesthesia will be administered?
- What can I expect during recovery?