Recognizing a woman's unique health care needs, we offer state-of-the-art imaging dedicated to women with experienced board-certified radiologists. Certified by the American College of Radiology as a "Breast Center of Excellence" and located within our comprehensive women's health center, Inspiration Place. We're proud to offer the latest technology in a relaxing atmosphere designed for women.
- 3D Mammography with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis – Considered a breakthrough in mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis provides a clearer more accurate view of the breast, leading to better detection, fewer call backs and greater peace of mind. Online scheduling available.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA) – An enhanced form of X-Ray technology used to measure bone loss and detect osteoporosis.
- Ultrasound – Offering state-of-the-art breast,3D, OB/GYN and vascular ultrasounds.
- Stereotactic Biopsy – Uses mammography imaging and a computer-guided needle to sample tissue in a lesion.
- Body Fat Analysis/BMI – Advanced Body Composition Assessment with InnerCore Visceral Fat Assessment Accurate body composition analysis is a valuable tool in identifying serious health risks that result from obesity, including heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
The Advanced Body Composition assessment feature produces color images displaying the distribution of fat, lean mass, bone, and fat mass index translating the information into an easy to interpret report for improved patient management and counseling.
Our equipment performs a highly accurate and reproducible Body Fat Composition Analysis. This assesses the relative amount of “Visceral Fat” which is associated with a higher incidence of HTN, CAD, etc)
Additional outpatient imaging services are available for the entire family in the hospital. To make an imaging appointment, call our Scheduling Department at (813) 929-5555.