As part of our committment to help our community become a healthier one, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel offers Healthy Happenings, a series of educational programs, screenings and events throughout the year. All of these health and wellness focused programs are open to the public and are free or low-cost. Events require advanced registration.
Click here for a copy of our quarterly program.From a healthy cooking demonstration to a physician presentation about hip and knee pain, we provide a wide variety of events that we hope you will join! Below are some of our ongoing groups or educational opportunities.
- Diabetes Education, 4-Part Series, Thursdays, 6:00-8:30 pm
- Breast Cancer Support Group, 3rd Wednesday of the month, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Smoking Cessation: Tools to Quit, Every other month, 5:30 pm -7:30 pm
- Understanding Birth, 4-Week Series, Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Understanding Birth, Condensed Class
- Better Breastfeeding
Advanced reservations are required. Register here or call 813-929-5432.
Physician Presentation Resources: