The birth of your baby is one of the most precious moments of your life. At Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel, we understand just how special that moment is. That’s why, we personalize every step of the birth experience for you, including a birth advocate to assist you throughout your journey and special touches to create a one-of-a-kind celebration – your baby’s real birth day.
Learn More about our:
- Baby Place Room amenities
- Birth Advocate
- OB’s who deliver at Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- Pregnancy and Early Childhood Email Series
- Online Pre-registration
- Education and Support
- Lactation Services (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, IBCLC)
Welcoming You, Your Family and Baby
- Spacious labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites mean you have one room during your stay.
- 42” flat screen TV with free movies, cable and connection to the internet.
- Wireless fetal monitoring, which allows you more freedom of mobility during labor, while allowing us to continually monitor your baby.
- State-of-the-art infant security system (Hugs and Kisses).
- Your Time Delivery catering service ensures you get your meals when you want them during your stay.
- Mom and dad will receive an extra special meal before going home.
- Our Birth Advocate will help you design your special birth experience.
- Anytime visiting hours allow you to have family and friends with you whenever you wish.
- Concierge services are free for you and your family. You only pay for the actual item or service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hospital.
Additionally, our labor and delivery nurses are trained to be advocates for you during your delivery and are available around the clock to ensure your needs are met throughout your hospital stay.
We offer a three-week Prepared Childbirth series as well as a four-hour Childbirth Express class, which is a condensed version of the three-week series. These classes are taught by an OB RN who is also a Certified Childbirth Educator. In addition to these, we offer a one-night Better Breastfeeding class, taught by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
For a full list of upcoming programs, visit our events page.
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has received the 2016 Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics. This is an evidence-based designation reflecting exceptional clinical performance and women’s preferences. Read more here.
Pre-register here to make your check-in on the day of your delivery faster.