Personal Nutrition Coaching
Megen Erwine, RDN, LDN, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at the Health & Wellness Center, offers nutrition counseling and education programs to help reshape your lifestyle and improve your well-being. Whether you’re interested in managing your blood sugar or a food allergy, losing weight, or just eating healthier, Megen will provide you with the highest level of nutrition counseling and personally tailored advice to help you meet your nutrition goals.
I'd like to speak to someone about Nutrition Coaching.
Nutrition coaching can be provided on a variety of nutrition topics including:
- General Nutrition (eating smarter, meal planning, grocery shopping)
- Weight Management
- Heart Health (hypertension or high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Disease Prevention & Management (diabetes, COPD, kidney and cardiovascular disease)
- Allergies & Intolerances (food allergies, celiac disease/gluten intolerance, digestive disorders)
- Women’s Health (pregnancy & lactation, osteoporosis & osteopenia)
- Sports Nutrition
- Pediatric (feeding infants & children, childhood obesity)
Personal Nutrition Coaching:
The registered dietitian nutritionist at the Health & Wellness Center will create an individually tailored nutrition program that will provide you with the skills necessary to achieve your own personal nutrition goals and maintain them. The one-on-one session allows for personalized attention and advice geared toward your specific needs.
Family Nutrition Coaching:
Perhaps you are concerned with your children’s nutrition, or you cannot find the time for family meals, or you simply want to focus on family wellness. Family Nutrition Coaching is designed to enable a family of two or more to create lifelong healthy eating habits.
Nutrition Coaching & Personal Training JUMP START Package:
The JUMP START package inlcludes a one-on-one session with the registered dietitian nutritionist and two private sessions with a personal trainer. The first two sessions include a fitness and lifestyle consultation, personalized fitness program and personal training while the third session focuses on personal nutrition. It's the perfect way to jump start your wellness program.
For more information about Personal Nutrition Coaching, contact Megen Erwine RDN, LDN at (813) 929-5368 or email@example.com.
- Personal Nutrition Coaching
- Initial Session (60 mins): $65 member / $80 non-member
- 1 Follow-Up Session (30 mins): $35 member / $50 non-member
- 3 Follow-Up Sessions (30 mins): $100 member / $130 non-member
- 5 Follow-Up Sessions (30 mins): $155 member / $180 non-member
- Nutrition Coaching* & Personal Training JUMP START Package: $129
- Family Nutrition Coaching Session
- Initial Session (90 mins): $120 member / $145 non-member
- Follow-Up Session (30 mins): $50 member / $60 non-member
- Jump Start Package
- One-time purchase only: $129 member / $159 non-member
- Metabolic Testing
- One Session (30 mins): $60 member / $75 non-member
What is the difference between a Nutritionist and a Registered Dietitian?
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN) are food and nutrition experts, having earned at least a bachelor's degree, completed a supervised practice program and passed a registration examination — in addition to maintaining continuing education requirements for recertification. In the state of Florida, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists also maintain licensure; referred to as Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionists (LDN). While there are many people who refer to themselves as Nutritionists or Nutrition Counselors, they lack the credible licenses and degrees of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists.
Not a Member of Health & Wellness Center?
Signing up is easy and affordable. Visit our Membership page for more information.