The Health & Wellness Center offers several membership options. Please stop by anytime for a tour of the center and a Member Services associate will help you find the best option for your fitness needs. For more information, call (813) 929-5252.
Guests are welcome to visit and use all HWC facilities. First visit is free, subsequent daily rate is $10 per person. Guests are required to sign in at the Front Desk and show a valid photo ID with every visit to the HWC.
HWC memberships include:
- Cardio and strength-training equipment, including advanced TechnoGym® equipment
- Olympic free weights and kettle bells
- 100+ group fitness classes – including Les Mills®, Zumba, barre, hot yoga and cycling
- Cushioned indoor track
- Two indoor pools
PLUS all members receive:
- One FREE health and wellness consultation with a degreed and certified personal trainer
- One FREE nutrition assessment with a registered dietitian nutritionist
- One FREE equipment orientation
- Complimentary health and wellness seminars (nominal fee for cooking demonstrations)
- Wellness system key to track your fitness progress
STAYfit | General Membership
- Annual Paid-in-Full Option/ discounted enrollment fees, plus TWO EXTRA MONTHS FREE
- Annual Installment Option/ discounted enrollment fees, plus ONE EXTRA MONTH FREE
- Month-to-Month Option
SENIORfit | Senior Membership
- For members age 62 and up
- Annual Paid-in-Full Option/ discounted enrollment and membership fees, plus TWO EXTRA MONTHS FREE
- Annual Paid-in-Full Option/ discounted enrollment and membership fees, plus ONE EXTRA MONTH FREE
- Month-to-Month Option
SERVEfit | Military Membership
- Discounted monthly dues for active military personnel
CORPfit | Corporate Membership
- Membership options for area businesses and corporations
- Payment options include employee-paid and company-subsidized monthly dues
- Discounts on enrollment and monthly dues
FLEXfit | Mid-Day Membership
- For those with flexible schedules, this membership offers full privileges during limited hours
- Membership Hours: Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. / Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Save up to 35% off regular StayFit dues and 20% off SeniorFit dues
KEEPfit | Short-Term Membership
- One-Month General Pass
- One-Month Senior Pass
- One-Month Student Pass
* Employee discounts are available for Florida Hospital employees, please inquire with our Member Services team
Member Services Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.