At Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel, every detail has been designed with healing in mind. Our goal is to provide both our patients and their visitors with the most positive and comfortable experience possible. To do this, we offer numerous amenities and services that create and foster an atmosphere of healing, in line with our commitment to deliver the best, most compassionate care in a setting that restores and enhances health.
For starters, we have no visiting hours—your guests are welcome 24/7. Each of our all-private rooms comes with a pullout bed for guests, a gorgeous view of the natural Florida scenery that surrounds the hospital and ambient white noise to help ensure that patients aren’t disturbed by hospital activity. All of our patients and guests have complimentary wireless Internet access so they can stay in touch with friends, keep up on the latest news or just play games on their iPads. You and your guests are also invited to take advantage of our non-denominational chapel and serene healing gardens, as well as our hospital cafeteria, which features tasty, healthy food and our hospital gift shop.
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel utilizes the GetWell Network an interactive entertainment and education system to empower patients to take an active role in their health care. Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was the first medical facility in the nation to integrate Real Time Location Services (RTLS) with the GetWell Network, which includes the following features (among many others):
- When a staff member enters a patient room, his or her picture and title will show up on the television screen. This is then tracked by the system, so the patient or family members can see which staff members and physicians have visited the patient including the day, time and length of their visit.
- You’ll have the ability to research your condition and medications and keep track of any questions you may have for your nurses or doctors.
- You’ll have access to entertainment and the Internet so you can stay in touch with family, friends and work.
Our hospital also features smaller details that aid in our patients’ healing, comfort and privacy, such as double-sided cabinets that enable staff to deliver fresh linens without entering the patient’s room and blinds situated between panes of window glass so nurses can check on patients without disturbing them.
We offer the following conveniences:
- Complimentary on-site parking and valet parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A hospital gift shop with flowers, gifts and personal items you might need
- A beautiful hospital chapel and healing gardens
- Spiritual care support, regardless of your faith
Our 50,000 sq. ft. Health & Wellness Center is much more than a gym. Open to the public, it offers a full, complement of comprehensive health and wellness programs as well as four group fitness studios (hosting over 100 classes a week), two indoor pools, a cushioned track, state-of-the-art cardio equipment and workout areas with free weights, kettle balls, bosu balls and more. Download a one day pass and find out more at www.FHWCWellness.org.
If you have any questions about the hospital’s amenities, please contact us directly.