Florida Hospital Waterman is committed to providing the utmost orthopedic care for our Lake County community. Our hospital proudly features an innovative, world-class orthopedic center that combines some of the most renowned orthopedic surgeons in Central Florida with an experienced team of nurses, therapists and clinicians dedicated to making your experience with us as positive as possible.
Florida Hospital Waterman is the first in Lake County to earn a Joint Commission certified Gold Seal of Approval® for Knee and Hip replacement. The certification award recognizes Florida Hospital Waterman Joint Replacement Center’s commitment to the highest level of safety and quality care for its patients.
Our program is specifically designed to help patients comfortably and conveniently navigate each process, all with the guidance of our orthopedics coordinator, who is there to assist you every step of the way. From helping you coordinate your pre-operative care and surgery to postoperative and rehabilitation needs. Learn more about Florida Hospital Waterman's Orthopedic services and treatments.
Our orthopedics center offers the most advanced procedures, and the latest, most cutting-edge techniques—including Mako™ partial knee replacement. We specialize in Bio Pro® conservative implants, a revolutionary approach to total knee replacement that preserves more of the natural knee; in fact, it’s the only FDA-approved technique that retains all of the knee’s original ligaments, giving patients a better chance at longer-lasting pain relief.
Our goal is to keep you comfortable throughout the treatment process, reduce the treatment’s impact on healthy surrounding tissues and muscles, and reduce your recovery time. In fact, many of our patients are able to return home the same day as their surgery.
The orthopedic services offered by Florida Hospital Waterman include:
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Total and partial joint replacement and resurfacing, including Mako™ partial knee replacement
- Minimally invasive total knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Inpatient orthopedic rehabilitation care
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Treatment for work-related injuries
- Fracture care and emergency services
- Joint replacement educational and surgery preparation classes
Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Program
- Vrej K. Manoogian, D.O., 1945 Bay Road, Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Samir C. Guru, D.O., 1945 Bay Road, Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Donald J. Perry, M.D., 2051 Mayo Drive, Tavares, FL 32778
- Jon H. Radnothy, D.O., 2051 Mayo Drive, Tavares, FL 32778