Many patients would rather receive treatment within the comfort of their homes instead of in the hospital. Home care can reduce stress, providing a safe, comfortable environment that encourages recovery and prolongs lives.
Florida Hospital Waterman Home Care Services is the right choice for individuals who require intermittent or private duty care within their homes. We are a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. We are state-licensed and a Medicare certified home health agency, as well as a private duty licensed agency that is Medicaid certified. We’ve provided high quality, compassionate home health care in our community since 1977.
Our home care is a team effort that encourages family to actively participate in the care of their loved one, ensuring that we effectively meet the patient’s physical and psychological needs.
Home care is appropriate for many cases, including:
- Patients who’ve been recently discharged from the hospital but have not yet fully recovered
- Patients with chronic conditions that require monitoring
- Patients with limited mobility who need therapy services
- Patients who require a pain management plan
Our home care services are compassionately provided by: professional registered nurses, certified wound care nurses, licensed practical nurses, speech therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, medical social workers, home health aides and private duty services team members.
If you would like more information about Florida Hospital Waterman’s Home Care Services, call us today at (352) 253-3900.
What to Expect from the First Home Care Visit
Our caring, compassionate home care team provides a number of services, including:
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aides
License # HHA212820961
Private Duty Services
Florida Hospital Waterman private duty services provides patients with the necessary assistance and hands-on care needed to maintain a safe, independent and enjoyable lifestyle. Our full spectrum of services is tailored to the needs of each patient and caregiver, and independence and excellence in the delivery of service are our top priority.
Our continuum of private duty services is provided by:
- Skilled nurses
- Home health aides/certified nursing assistants/ homemakers/ companions/sitters
Our private duty services include:
- Registered Nurse case management and supervision
- Companion service, light housekeeping and hygiene assistance
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation and medication reminders
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
Transition to Home Program
Our Transition to Home Program assists patients in achieving a safe and less traumatic return home after being discharged from the hospital, rehab facility or other inpatient facilities.