Find your Purpose:
What does it mean to find your purpose? To have a career that is your calling? It means being in a place that knows when skill and ambition are matched with commitment and faith, there is nothing that can't be accomplished. It means being free to be who you are — heart and soul — with a team that appreciates all that you are. It's about embracing Excellence With A Higher Purpose.
At Florida Hospital Waterman, our employees are dedicated to providing our Lake County neighbors with the foremost in compassionate, patient-centered care, in keeping with our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ to our community
Florida Hospital Waterman is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Waterman, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
- Florida Hospital Waterman, a 269-bed hospital specializing in a wide range of acute care and home care services, and is ranked among Central Florida’s premier workplaces.
- We are ranked as one of Orlando’s “Top-10 Companies for Working Families,” according to the Orlando Sentinel.
- A” grade in spring of 2015 Hospital Safety Score, which rates how well hospitals protect patients from preventable medical errors, injuries and infections within the hospital.
- Florida Hospital Waterman is the only hospital in Central Florida to be recognized by The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP®) for meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care.
- Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
In addition, Florida Hospital Waterman offers a highly congenial, collaborative and family-friendly workplace. Employment with us includes outstanding perks and benefits, such as on-site childcare.
In keeping with our goal of promoting community health, Florida Hospital Waterman is proud to be a tobacco-free environment, both inside and out. The use of tobacco products is prohibited on our hospital campus as well as in any hospital-occupied or -leased buildings. This includes all rooms, stairways, lobbies, offices, restrooms, entrances and parking lots. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Please note that, effective Jan. 1, 2011, all applicants being considered for employment will be tested for nicotine use as part of their pre-employment screening. Those applicants identified as tobacco users will be ineligible for employment, though they may reapply in six months.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care and home care. If you’re interested in joining our team, and if you share that calling and desire to work at our beautiful lakeside campus, we encourage you to apply here today.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.