At Florida Hospital Tampa, we’re giving a fresh start to people who have found diet and exercise are not enough to achieve a healthy body weight.
We know that it’s not just about losing weight. It’s about regaining your health and leaving behind diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea and joint pain so you can live life more fully.
Comprehensive Weight Loss Solutions
Our Weight Loss Center offers a comprehensive approach to proven weight loss strategies and ongoing support throughout all phases of your journey. With an emphasis on education, diet, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes, our patient-centered program leads to a successful outcome for you.
Surgical Weight Loss (Bariatric Surgery)
- A multidisciplinary program including sessions with licensed psychologists, registered dietitians and exercise specialists.
- Our advanced surgical robotic procedure results in shorter healing times, less scarring and less time spent in the hospital.
- A dedicated Bariatric Nurse Coordinator to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
- An inpatient unit dedicated to the care of bariatric patients with nurses who are trained to care for you.
- Support groups offered before and after surgery.
For more information or to sign up for a free, no obligation seminar, please call the Weight Loss Center at (813) 615-7300.