Florida Hospital Tampa is looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals to join our volunteer team. Our volunteers are recognized for their professional courtesy, efficiency, passion and commitment to our hospital.
A volunteer is a smiling face for the hospital and a service to our patients, visitors, and staff. Volunteers serve the hospital under staff supervision and direction, without salary, and are assigned to specific departments based on availability, interests, capabilities and skills.
Benefits of being a volunteer:
- Complimentary meal with each four-hour shift
- Complimentary initial and annual Tuberculosis (TB) tests
- Complimentary flu shots
- Broadening your skills and knowledge
- Expanding your resume
- Opportunity to touch the lives of others
- Exploration of career opportunities