At the Florida Hospital Tampa Outpatient Therapy Center, our skilled, caring and dedicated therapists provide our patients with exercises and techniques to help them return to their highest level of functioning. In addition to physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy, our center offers a variety of specialty programs.
Our multidisciplinary approach allows patients to receive all of their therapy needs in one location. Our team approach and personalized treatment plans help our patients reach their goals and get back to their lives.
Our comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services include:
- Rehabilitation to improve strength, flexibility, range of motion and mobility.
- Training to regain fine motor skills, balance, gait and coordination.
- Re-learning skills essential for activities of daily living such as eating, dressing and grooming.
- Evaluation and treatment of disorders of speech, language, cognition and swallowing.
In addition to physical, occupational, and speech therapy, the Florida Hospital Tampa Outpatient Therapy Center offers specialty programs that include:
- Neurological Disorders
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Lymphedema Management
- Hand Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation
- Other Specialty Programs
- General Medical – Debilitation and Gait Disorders
- Rheumatologic Conditions
- Vestibular Disorder Management
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at
Health Park at Florida Hospital Tampa
3102 138th Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33613
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00pm
138th Avenue is just north of Fletcher Avenue on Bruce B. Downs Blvd and the Florida Hospital Tampa main campus. Heading east on 138th Avenue, the Health Park will be located on the left side of the street about .25 mi from Bruce B. Downs. Blvd.
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Gait and Balance Disorders
- Orthopaedic Injuries
- Vestibular Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Accident, Traumatic Brain Injury, Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancer and Lymphedema
- Pelvic Floor Disorder/Incontinence
- Cardiac Conditions
- Oncology Rehab
- General Therapy
- Neurological Rehab
- Parkinson’s Disease – BIG Program
- Parkinson’s Disease Support Group
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Rehab and Incontinence Management
- Vestibular Rehab