- Thursday, April 19 2018
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Pepin Heart Institute at Florida Hospital Tampa | Wallace Conference Center | 3100 East Fletcher Ave Tampa, FL 33613
Excessive weight often takes its toll over time: health issues begin to arise, energy levels decline, and can sometimes impact social and emotional needs, as well. There comes a time when this excessive weight gets in the way of life and a change needs to happen.
Spend an evening with us and meet our bariatric surgeon, Dr. John Dietrick, as well as some brave individuals who have gone through the surgical weight loss process.
• Learn about the surgical and non-surgical weight loss options available
• Meet Dr. Dietrick & ask him questions
• Hear patients share their experience with surgical weight loss & ask them questions
• Complete the first step in the surgical weight loss process
Registration is required, and we do recommend bringing a family member or friend. For additional information or to register for a seminar, call (813) 615-7871
For additional information on our Surgical Weight Loss Institute, please visit www.FloridaSurgicalWeightLoss.com