- Tuesday, March 25 2014
- 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa/USF 3705 Spectrum Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612
These days, most of us know someone who has been affected by cancer. The disease not only affects the person who is diagnosed, but also their loved ones. Your first line of defense? Get informed. Join the experts of Florida Hospital Tampa for a Cancer Symposium to learn about prevention, treatment, support and therapy for "the big C".
- Charles Cox, MD, Breast Cancer
- Alexander Rosemurgy, MD, GI Cancers
- Dragos Zanchi, MD, Lung Cancer
- Keynote Speaker Roundtables
- Medical and Radiation Oncology Roundtables with Ron Schiff, MD and Harvey Greenberg, MD
- Physical Therapy for Cancer Patients
- Learning About Palliative Care
- Advice for Caregivers
Registration is required.