- Comparing the long-term outcomes of total and reverse shoulder replacement
- Building a database of shoulder replacement surgeries
- Medications used in pain management
- Evaluating different brands of artificial shoulder joints
- Managing infection
- Replacement as a treatment for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthroplasty for torn rotator cuffs
- Bone fractures leading to shoulder problems
- Imaging technology
Shoulder Joint Replacement
Research and Clinical Trials for Shoulder Joint Replacement
The goals of research on shoulder joint replacement are to improve surgical procedures and the design and functionality of artificial joints. These studies have advanced the treatment and outcomes of elbow joint replacement, increasing the number of people who can benefit from the surgery.
Clinical trials for shoulder joint replacement include studies on a variety of considerations.