Florida Hospital has garnered a reputation as one of the leading medical centers in the United States, specializing as an international treatment center—particularly in the areas of cancer, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, and pediatrics. We work diligently to ensure the smoothest possible process for our international patients who seek our state-of-the-art care.
Our Financial Liaison Coordinator can help you understand all aspects of our financial policies prior to scheduling appointments. Florida Hospital provides many payment options, including:
- Wire transfers
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Western Union Business Solutions
- Insurance (a letter of authorization outlining benefits from the insurance company will be required before you receive treatment). We are contracted and accept Aetna International, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, Canadian Medical Network, Global Benefits Group, Plotkin and Sons, NHSI and many others. If we are not contracted with your specific insurance company, we can still work on your individual request, just reach out to us for more information.
- Contractual relationship* with Florida Hospital through your employer or insurance company
* If your company wishes to establish a contractual relationship with Florida Hospital, wherein favorable discounts are offered, please contact the International Services department.
To discuss your financial obligations and make the necessary arrangements, please contact us at (407) 200-9213.