As medical travel specialists, the Destination Health team of Florida Hospital is dedicated to providing personalized care and works diligently to ensure the smoothest possible process for patients from around the globe who seek our state-of-the-art care. Our Intake Engagement Coordinators assist international patients and their families with an array of services – from entry into the U.S., including coordination of all government agency paperwork requirements, to arranging for an interpreter. We also set patient appointments and recommend entertainment options.
Our Intake Engagement Coordinators on the Destination Health team are dedicated to helping make sure you and your family’s experience at Florida Hospital is personalized and seamless:
- We provide interpreters in person and by phone for all of your medical appointments.
- We assist you with coordinating your financial arrangements.
- We coordinate and schedule all patient appointments for you at the hospital, clinics and satellite facilities.
- We assist you with travel arrangements and concierge services.
- We respect your cultural and religious beliefs and make accommodations upon request.
Contact a Destination Health Team Member for more information:
Phone: (407) 200-9257