At Florida Hospital Orlando, we understand the difficulties patients face when making the decision to have surgery. There are many things to consider, from the physician experience and risks associated with surgery, to the hospital where you will have the procedure and begin recovery. That’s why we provide patients with the best care possible in a compassionate, patient-centered environment that reflects our mission, vision, and values.
The General Surgery team at Florida Hospital Orlando works closely with patients, ensuring they are treated with the utmost respect and care. We are proud to have some of the finest surgeons, nurses and staff who are leaders in their respective fields.
We are here for our patients every step of the way to answer any questions they have about their procedure and familiarize them with the people who will provide their care before, during, and after surgery.
Below are a few suggested questions that may be helpful during the decision-making process:
- What type of surgery has been recommended?
- Why do I need this surgery?
- Do I have to have surgery, or are there other alternatives/options?
- What will happen if I don’t have the surgery?
- What are the benefits of this surgery, and how long will they last?
- What are the risks and possible complications?
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- What type of anesthesia will be administered?
- What can I expect during recovery?
To learn more, contact us online, or call (855) 303-DOCS today.