Health Village Endoscopy at Florida Hospital Orlando is located in the Medical Office Building on 2415 North Orange Avenue, with convenient parking for patients and physicians in the attached McRae Avenue parking garage. This new outpatient center features quick and efficient turnaround times and new endoscopy equipment, including leading-edge Olympus scopes, Berchtold endoscopy booms and the capability to provide esophageal and pharyngeal pH testing and esophageal motility testing. The convenient outpatient setting allows for an accelerated patient process with standardized discharge criteria, and the relaxing, nature-inspired environment reduces the anxiety that goes along with this type of procedure.
Scope Out Our State-of-the-art Scopes
Quality endoscopy procedures start with superior equipment in the hands of highly skilled doctors. The Health Village Endoscopy Center at Florida Hospital Orlando is home to the very latest, high-definition endoscopy equipment, including the 2013 line of Olympus scopes. And the newest equipment for better diagnoses is located right next door to Florida Hospital Orlando.
Health Village Endoscopy Virtual Tour
Take a virtual tour of our state-of-the-art facility by watching the video below.
Amenities & Features
- Latest version of high-definition Olympus scopes and monitors
- Advanced reprocessing room with custom ultrasonic scope reprocessors
- Esophageal and pharyngeal pH testing and esophageal motility testing capabilities
- Video capsule technology
- Convenient parking available in the McRae parking garage
- Teleconferencing capabilities for remote procedure viewing and teaching
Highly Trained Staff Members Who Make a Difference
- All of our nurses are ACLS and PALS certified
- Full anesthesia team available every day
- Certified gastroenterology registered nurses available
- Child life specialists help decrease stress and anxiety for pediatric patients
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (407) 303-2530 .