Florida Hospital Cancer Institute offers a dedicated Oncology Social Work team to offer assistance, counseling, access to support groups and much more. This team is here to provide a listening ear, get patients in touch with local resources, whether it is a financial or a support need, and go the extra mile to make sure our patients have everything so they can focus on what really matters, the best possible cancer outcome.
• Cancer Support & Survivorship Programs
• Patient & Family Cancer Education
• Patient Financial & Support Resources
• Financial Assistance
• Individual & Family Counseling
• Nutritional Counseling
• Genetic Counseling
• Eden Spa – The Spa for Image Discovery
• Wig, Bra and Prosthetic Fittings
• Lymphedema Massage
• Salon Services
To learn more about the support services and programs available or to speak with an Oncology Social Worker, call (855)-303-DOCS (3627) or complete the Contact Us form and you can expect a call within 48 hours.