Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center sponsors LifeTime Centers that focus on fitness, rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy, wellness education and worksite wellness.
LifeTime Wellness Centers offer specialized in therapy programs in a wide variety of areas to encourage wellness in every stage of life. These programs include:
- Aquatic Therapy in a dedicated Aquatics Center
- Fall and Balance Therapy
- Fibromyalgia Therapy
- Physical Therapy for Incontinence
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Occupational and Hand Therapy
- Parkinson's Disease Wellness Program (including speech and physical therapy)
- LSVT Program (speech and physical therapy)
LifeTime Center fitness facilities are staffed with certified professionals who will create your personalized fitness plan and offer exercises that are right for you.
Fitness center amenities include:
- Three personalized evaluations
- Individualized exercise program design
- Personal training sessions
- Steam room, sauna, showers and hot tub
- Indoor, heated, 25-yard Olympic-length lap pool
- Cushioned outdoor walk/running track
- Two complete lines of circuit training equipment
- Complete line of free weight equipment
- Core training and stretching area
- Special populations equipment
Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center LifeTime Center
1100 S.W. 1st Ave.
Florida Hospital Physician Group - The Villages
8550 N.E. 138th Lane
Lady Lake, FL
TimberRidge LifeTime Center
9401 S.W. Highway 200
Building 200, Ste. 202
LifeTime Aquatic Center and Rehab
1901 S.E. 18th Ave.