At Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center, we recognize that visitors are a large part of a patient's recovery.
If you need assistance while you're visiting Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center our customer service liaisons will be happy to help. Please visit them at one of our two locations:
- Palmer Lobby, ground floor entrance: 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Johnson Lobby, second floor entrance: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Important Things to Know
- Due to the risk of latex allergies, we ask that visitors only bring Mylar balloons to our patients.
- Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center is a tobacco free campus. No smoking is permitted.
- The Lord's Chapel, donated by the Lovell-Ritch families, is located on the ground floor across from the gift shop. The chapel is open 24 hours a day for prayer and meditation, and a chaplain is available upon request.
For your comfort and convenience, we have dedicated lounge areas on each patient care floor.
- First Floor: Emergency Department
- Second Floor: Cardiovascular ICU and Cath Lab/Open Heart
- Third Floor: Intensive Care Unit and Surgical Admissions
- Fourth Floor: Women's Center
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors allowed at bedside at one time. Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery.
- Cellular phone use is prohibited in designated care areas.