A joint partner of Florida Hospital Ocala, Heart of Florida Health Center offers access to health care for people of all ages. Most services are available on a sliding fee scale so people without insurance may be eligible for discounts that will make receiving care more affordable.
Some of our services include:
- Pediatric program
- Medical treatment
- Complete physicals including sports and school
- Management of medical issues - diabetes, asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, etc.
- Drug assistance program - low cost pharmaceuticals
- Dental assessments
- Screenings for disease
- Developmental assessments
- Nebulizer treatments
- Mental health services
For families, we offer professional services to provide support and education. With a licensed clinical social worker on staff, we are able to provide a range of services to families in our area.
Our family support services include:
- Counseling - children and adolescents
- Counseling - individual, couple, family counseling and therapy services
- Community resources - support groups, information, etc.
- Pediatric primary care
We make every effort to see sick patients with a same-day appointment. Appointments are required for routine visits. Walk-ins will be given a scheduled appointment and may be asked to return at a later time. Medicare, Medicaid, insured and self-pay patients are welcome. Services provided in English and Spanish.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To request an appointment, please call (352) 732- 6599 or visit www.myhfhc.org.