When you have an injury or an illness that needs to be diagnosed, the board-certified team of technical professionals at Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer advanced technology to support diagnostic exams and therapeutic services to bring you the quality care that you need.
Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center uses a Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to provide digital images of x-rays, allowing physicians immediate access to images without having to locate film or to request a film transfer. It also enables us to provide you with a CD of your images when you need it.
- Interventional Radiology
- Cardiac / Vascular Studies
- General X-ray
- 64-slice CT scanning
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound - cardiac, vascular and general
Instructions for Patients:
- Private parking available for outpatients
- Follow prescribed instructions to prepare for your procedure
- Arrive 30 minutes early for registration process
- Enter hospital and go to the registration desk first (on left side of sliding door in Johnson Lobby)
- Physician's prescription for your procedure
- Photo I.D.
- List of allergies
- List of medications and over-the-counter medications - including dosage and frequency
- Insurance card
Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center offers diagnostic imaging services at both the main hospital campus and the TimberRidge Imaging Center - located inside the TimberRidge Medical Park on State Road 200, across from Walmart and Oak Run.
TimberRidge Imaging Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Extended hours to 8:30 p.m. are available by appointment only.
To request a copy of your imaging results, please call (352) 402-5111.
To schedule an imaging appointment, please call (352) 402-5111 for Florida Hospital Ocala formerly Munroe Regional Medical Center or (352) 671-4300 for TimberRidge Imaging Center.