The Florida Hospital New Smyrna Outpatient Physical, Occupational & Speech-Language Pathology Services is located at 507 South Orange Street, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology for acute in-patients and the outpatient setting
- Outpatient Specific Programs
- Vestibular Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab (knee replacement, hip replacement rehab, shoulder, neck, back and ankle rehab).
- Hand Therapy (certified hand therapist on staff)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Excellence in Stroke Rehab ( Neuro-IFRAH certified therapist )
- Neuro- rehab (stroke, Parkinson’s, head injury)
- Orthopedic Program: Shoulder/Neck/ Ankle Program
- Movement Dysfunction
- Gait and Balance Dysfunction/ Fall Prevention Program
- Dysphagia Program (vital stimulation certified therapist on staff)
- ADL Training and Adaptive Equipment
- Amputee Rehab
- Osteoporosis Program
- Splint fabrication
- Pre-operative Knee/hip program
- Modified Barium Swallow Study
- Cognitive Rehab
- Stroke Support Group
- General Rehab For Cancer Patients
- Sports Rehab
- Wellness Consult
How to Start the Outpatient Program?
Prescription or referral from a Florida physician is required to start the outpatient program. Please fax prescription/referral to 386-424-5064.
Schedule an Appointment
Outpatient services are by appointment only. Please call 386-424-5181 to schedule an appointment.