At Florida Hospital New Smyrna we are dedicated to making our registration and scheduling process convenient and accessible for everyone.
Scheduling your appointment for lab services and mammography with Florida Hospital’s online scheduling interface allows you to view current open appointment times giving you the freedom to make an appointment around your schedule.
Phone: (386) 424-5085
For the convenience of our patients, Outpatient registration is open from 6:30am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday. Outpatient Registration is located in the William Schildecker Lobby off of Palmetto Street, on the west side of the hospital.
Centralized Scheduling & Pre-registration
Phone: (386) 424-5044
- Option 1 – Scheduling
- Option 2 – Pre-registration
Fax: (386) 424-5048
To make, change, or cancel an appointment please call the Centralized Scheduling office at the number listed above between the hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Your physician’s office may also schedule appointments for you. To change an appointment made by your physician’s office, please contact Centralized Scheduling at the number listed above.
Services that may be scheduled through the Centralized Scheduling Department are:
- CT Scans, MRI, MRA
- Interventional Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary Testing
- PFT’s, ABG
- Echocardiograms, TEE
- Holter Monitor
- Ambulatory Medical Care (AMC)
We are pleased you have selected Florida Hospital New Smyrna for your medical care, and we are committed to making your visit as pleasant and as convenient as possible.
We are happy to provide the following services to our patients:
- Collecting patient demographic/insurance information for registration.
- Expediting the registration process in order to decrease patient wait time.
- Advising patients of their financial responsibilities.
- Collecting co-payments and/or deductibles over the phone.
- Informing patients as to what they must bring at time of service.
- Providing directions to the hospital and its departments.