At Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, you’re guaranteed the best of both worlds: compassionate, community-focused care backed by state-of-the-art technology and award-winning expertise.
Our dedication to quality means our staff has won a myriad of awards for clinical excellence and patient safety. But more important to us than winning awards is doing award-winning work.
Below is a list of some of the awards and accreditations our hospital has received:
- Most Preferred Hospital in Volusia County since 2010 - U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Governor’s Sterling Award for Excellence - State of Florida
- National Quality Approval Seal – The Joint Commission.
- ‘A’ rating from Hospital Safety ScoreSM - The Leapfrog Group
- 2013 Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Hospital” - Daytona Beach News-Journal & Hometown News
- Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award – American Heart Association/American Heart Association
- Accredited – Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
- Area’s only HeartCaring® designated hospital - HeartCaring®
- First certified diabetes education program in Volusia County – American Diabetes Association
- Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite – American Heart Association
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence – American College of Radiology
- Fully accredited for all imaging modalities – American College of Radiology
- Only Accredited Breast Center in Volusia and Flagler counties – National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Accredited with Commendation – Commission on Cancer
- Accredited – American College of Radiation Oncologists (ACRO)
- Area’s only inpatient rehabilitation facility with accreditation for stroke care – Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Center of Excellence for Women’s Health Surgeries – American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Recognized for safety in early-elective deliveries – March of Dimes