Julie D Schneider, MD
Biographical Sketch for Julie D Schneider, MD
Julie Schneider, MD, is a board-certified gynecologist and urogynecologist with HealthCare Partners at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in biology at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, and her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois.
Dr. Schneider completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin, where she was Chief Resident.
Dr. Schneider is a member of several professional organizations, such as the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Volusia County Medical Society, the American Medical Association and the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, as well as the Medical Executive Committee and the Operating Room Steering Committee, for which she acts as Chairperson.
- Gynecologic services
- Medtronic InterStim Therapy
Additional Details about Julie D Schneider, MD
- Gynecology - (American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery - (American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Medical School - Loyola Univ Medical Center
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - (University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics)
- Gender: Female