Finding your purpose:
What does it mean to find your purpose? To have a career that is your calling? It means being in a place that knows when skill and ambition are matched with commitment and faith, there is nothing that can't be accomplished. It means being free to be who you are — heart and soul — with a team that appreciates all that you are. It's about embracing Excellence With A Higher Purpose.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and an 80-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our outpatient facilities, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange and the New Smyrna Health Park. At Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers. If you believe that you have both the skills and compassion that we expect from all members of our team, we would love to hear from you
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our mission of Extending the healing minisitry of Christ, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
- We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
- Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for sixth year in a row.
- “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
- The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Hospital” - Daytona Beach News-Journal
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care and home care. If Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply here today.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Interested in career opportunities at our Physician Offices? View Florida Hospital Health Care Partners Job Opportunities here - http://www.hcpphysicians.org/index.php/careers/”