What are Imaging Services?
One of the keys to early diagnosis and treatment of leading diseases is detection. Imaging, also called diagnostic radiology, uses various technologies, such as ultrasound, CT scans, MRI, nuclear medicine or digital x-ray, to diagnose or monitor various diseases and disorders.
Imaging and the Latest Medical Breakthroughs
From routine x-rays to highly-specialized applications of nuclear medicine and computer-aided imaging, Florida Hospital Kissimmee offers a full spectrum of leading-edge, clinical diagnostic imaging services. These exceptional tools enable our physicians to detect and identify injury and illness in their early stages while directing treatment to diseased areas with greater precision and effectiveness. Our team is made up of board-certified and sub-specialized radiologists as well as other accredited imaging professionals. Equipped with the state-of-the-art technologies, they provide direct patient care and diagnostic support to requiring physicians. Our facility is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). More than just individual scanners, each image is connected to our centralized data network which allows any physician in Central Florida the ability to view your images through our extensive Florida Hospital network. This enhances speed, reliability, security and cost-effectiveness for image review, storage, report generation, distribution of results and communication among medical professionals. Add our one-on-one support that treats the whole person – mind, body and spirit – and you can see why Florida Hospital is the preferred imaging resource among health care professionals, as well as the patients we serve.
What Sets Us Apart
Our staff and radiologists are dedicated to “extend the healing ministry of Christ” through offering high-quality imaging services and outstanding customer service. In addition, the following are other things that set us apart and allow us to serve you better.
- Walk-in and same-day appointments
- After-hour and weekend appointments
- 24-hour appointment scheduling via phone (8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or web site (24 hours)
- Free valet parking or dedicated on-site parking available for your convenience
- Competitive out-of-pocket pricing including discounts and payment plans
- Benefit of bundled pricing by being able to provide multiple exams at one low cost
- Image GentlySM and Image WiselyTM designation ensuring that we practice radiation safety and follow low-dose protocols in all imaging services
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited facilities ensuring high-practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality control procedures, and quality assurance programs
- Sub-specialized radiologists from Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) will partner with your physician in your diagnosis, treatment and recovery providing sub-specialized reviews in body imaging, interventional radiology, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, pediatric imaging, women’s imaging, and nuclear medicine, among others
Radiology Specialist of Florida (RSF) is a sub-specialized group of radiologists with more than 50 radiologists in the group and more than seven different sub-specialities in radiology. Our physicians consult, read and practice at all 11 Florida Hospital and Florida Radiology Imaging (FRi) locations throughout Central Florida.