If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness and your remaining time together is short, Florida Hospital HospiceCare can help you make the most of the time you do have.
Our HospiceCare is about pain managment and so much more.
Florida Hospital HospiceCare helps loved ones and patients make the most of their final moments together when one has been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness and a short-term prognosis. Our not-for-profit, faith-based symptom management and emotional support services are designed to relieve pain and improve overall quality of life. Florida Hospital HospiceCare, serving Volusia, Flagler, Orange and Osceola Counties, is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
If any of the signs and symptoms below apply to your current situation, please contact us today:
- A decline in overall physical/mental status, including significant weight loss in the last 6 months
- Frequent hospitalizations or ER visits
- Repeat infections (pneumonia, bronchitis, UTI's)
- Profound weakness or fatigue
- Difficulty swallowing
- Shortness of breath or chest pain at rest
- Recurrent edema/swelling
- Continuous use of oxygen
- Uncontrolled pain or vomiting
770 West Granada Blvd., Suite 304
Ormond Beach, FL 32174