Patients at Florida Hospital Heartland experience a unique mix of compassionate care and state-of-the-art medical technology. Our doctors, nurses and staff treat each patient as a friend and neighbor in our close-knit community while offering the cutting edge equipment and expertise usually found in big cities.
With these unique services, we ensure our community has access to the best care and the most advanced technology at Florida Hospital Heartland:
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
- Spa-like experience at the Jarrett Family Blessed Beginnings Birthing Center
- The only Breast Care Center in the area to be designated by the American College of Radiology as a “Breast Imaging Center of Excellence”
It’s due to this medical excellence and comprehensive, friendly approach to healthcare that our community named us Highlands County’s Most Preferred Hospital—in all areas—according to National Research Corporation (NCR) consumer ratings.
For more than 60 years, the one-of-a-kind Florida Hospital Heartland experience has provided comfort, healing, compassion and friendship to generations of patients and their families. We watched many of the babies born in our hospital grow up, have children and even grandchildren in our Jarrett Family Blessed Beginnings Birthing Center. We feel honored to grow with our community.
Find out more about our mission, our hospital amenities and the brilliant minds behind our friendly, experienced healthcare. Request an appointment today.