Supporting Florida's Healthcare
Generous support from the community helps keep Florida Hospital on the cutting edge of technology, enabling us to expand our operations, purchase new equipment and attract talented doctors and researchers to help develop new treatments and find cures.
Perhaps now more than ever before, Florida Hospital’s programs and services depend on the contributions from our patients and friends. Your gifts can go a long way in helping us achieve and maintain the highest level of care in Florida.
As a not-for-profit hospital, you can be assured that the dollars we receive and the decisions made regarding their use will always benefit the people who live within our community.
For more information on how you can donate, visit the region or campus for the Florida Hospital Foundation you'd like to support:
- Florida Hospitals in Central Florida
- Florida Hospital Heartland (Includes Lake Placid, Sebring and Wauchula)
- Florida Hospital DeLand
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas
- Florida Hospital Tampa
- Florida Hospital Waterman
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills