Florida Hospital for Women Emergency Transport Center : (800) 824- 0085
Our Emergency Transport Center is here to provide you with 24/7support and transfer services by ambulance and helicopter from referring physicians and hospitals. Our Transport and Critical Care team will work closely with referring doctors to ensure the safest and quickest transfers based on the patient’s condition and distance from our facility.
Our transport clinicians are highly experienced nurses and respiratory therapists and work under the supervision of our critical care doctors depending on the needs of your patient.
To help us expedite your patient, please be prepared with the following information when you call for a referral:
- Your name, facility, phone number
- Patient’s name, date of birth, weight
- Referring physician
Upon arrival, please have the following items ready to share with our transport team:
- Copies of X-rays, MRI, CT and/or applicable charts
- Signed COBRA and signed transfer consent form – Only a parent or legal guardian may sign the consent forms.
- Extra copy of the face sheet for the transport unit