Digestive health is at the core of a healthy body, mind and spirit. Advanced treatments, precise diagnostics, minimally invasive surgical options—all lead by a special team of GI experts. We apply our talent and technologies to a wide range of digestive needs. Florida Hospital Flagler Gastroenterologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive system disorders; from discomfort caused by reflux and GERD to life threatening conditions like colorectal cancer.
With our fully-equipped state-of-the-art endoscopy suites, highly trained gastroenterologists, nurses and clinical support team, we’re setting the standard for digestive care in Flagler County. Some of the leading gastrointestinal disease treatments we offer include:
- Diagnostic fluoroscopy of the digestive tract
- Endoscopic foreign body removal of the upper and lower digestive tract
- Diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative cancer screenings
- Stomach, rectal and colon polypectomy
- Esophageal and biliary dilation and stenting
- Argon plasma tissue coagulation
- ERCP and full diagnostic and therapeutic radiology interventional support
- Colorectal cancer treatments, including Robotic Surgery
New Cancer Detection and Prevention Technologies
The Halo procedure was designed to treat patients diagnosed with Barrett’s esophagus, a premalignant condition that can sometimes lead to esophageal cancer. An alternative to traditional procedures, such as surgical resection or removal of a portion of the esophagus, the Halo procedure leaves the esophagus intact and removes only the top layers of the esophageal lining without harming deeper tissues.
For more information about all the digestive health services we offer, call (386) 586-2000.