- Wednesday, August 13 2014
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Florida Hospital Flagler Education Center from 1:00pm to 3:00pm Florida Hospital Flagler 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, FL 32164 www.FloridaHospitalFlagler.com
Parkinson’s disease. Learn the signs, how it progresses, and how to treat it.
· Group exercises and movement facilitation led by a physical therapist and occupational therapist
· Speech Therapy Q&A on swallowing and oral motor, and voice exercises led by a speech therapist
· Expert guest speakers may include pharmacists, neurologists, nutritionists, mental health professionals, surgeons and caregiver training
For more information and to RSVP, call (386) 586-4420. Please RSVP by the 1st Wednesday of the month.
All meetings take place at the Florida Hospital Flagler Education Center from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
The 2nd Wednesday of the month. Refreshments provided.
Florida Hospital Flagler
60 Memorial Medical Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Meeting Dates, 2014:
Wednesday, June 11
Wednesday, July 9
Wednesday, August 13
Wednesday, September 10
Wednesday, October 8
Wednesday, November 12
Wednesday, December 10