Joint and back pain can set restrictions on your lifestyle and put simple pleasures out of reach. The Spine and Joint Center at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial offers cutting edge, comprehensive care and pain management to our patients. When you’re looking for relief from your pain, you’ll find it here. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation to follow-up care, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial offers some of the most advanced joint and spinal treatments available in Volusia County.
Our orthopedic team consistent of a multidisciplinary group of physical therapists, skilled nurses, board-certified physicians and surgeons. Our teams cover all aspects of recovery from completely non-invasive pain-relieving therapies to today’s most specialized set of minimally invasive procedures. Our doctors and the treatments they utilize can vary as widely as the injuries our patients face. We focus on both the treatment and prevention of every orthopedic injury from normal wear and tear to genetic disorders, degenerative diseases, joint replacement and emergency breaks.
Features of our Spine and Joint Center include:
- Beautiful oversized private rooms help you relax and heal with minimal distractions.
- Dedicated teams comprised of nurses, therapists and patient-care technicians who specialize in orthopedic care.
- Scheduled group activities in our new Ortho/Rehab Gym to help get you back on your feet quicker.
- Comprehensive take-home materials to help guide you during the course of your recovery.
- Weekly Pre-Procedure Classes to help inform you as to what you may expect before, during and after your procedure. We also encourage a family member to attend and participate as a “coach” in your recovery process, as it has proven to lead to more positive outcomes for you.
- Precision 3D computer guided Stryker® Navigation system for Joint Replacement Surgery.