At Fish Memorial, we want our patients and guests to feel as “at home” as possible, so we offer some of the conveniences you might otherwise miss out on:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: Our patients and visitors can access our complimentary wireless Internet service to stay in touch with friends, keep up with email or just play games on their iPads. While Florida Hospital Fish Memorial provides Internet access as a convenience to its patients and visitors, we are unable to provide any technical support should your wireless device prove incompatible with our system.
- Complimentary newspaper: The help keep you up to date on what’s going on in the world, we provide each of our patients a free Orlando Sentinel or Daytona Beach News-Journal each morning. Because there is a limited supply of papers, our volunteers will only leave one if the patient is awake. If you did not receive a paper and would like one, please call the Information Desk (extension 4810) to see if there are any available.
- Complimentary parking: We provide safe, convenient outdoor parking near all five of our campus buildings.
- Hospital gift shop: Our hospital gift shop offers gifts and cards that will bring a smile to any patient’s face.
- Pastoral care and chapel: We know that a hospital stay can be a difficult time, so we strive to minister to your emotional and spiritual as well as physical needs while you’re here. Our non-denominational chapel is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for those who need a quiet, serene place to pray or meditate. We also offer interfaith services weekdays at 10:00 am, and our Pastoral Care Department is staffed by a full-time chaplain and more than 62 volunteer clergy who are on call around the clock. These volunteer chaplains answer calls for spiritual and emotional guidance and embrace our effort to meet the spiritual needs of our patients. They’ll also be happy to help put you in touch with a clergy member from your own faith tradition if you like. For more information or to request a chaplain, please call extension 5042.