Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) is a relatively new procedure used in the diagnosis of lung cancer, infections, and other diseases. Florida Hospital Fish Memorial is proud to be the only hospital in West Volusia to offer this highly effective, minimally invasive procedure.
The study of the normal function and diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat digestive system disorders such as colorectal cancer. This specialty requires three years of internal medicine education, followed by two more years of training in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract disorders. The digestive tract includes the esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, rectum, colon and small intestine.
The study of diseases involving the respiratory tract, including the upper respiratory tract, respiratory airways, and the lungs.
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial provides you with the best care and access to innovative treatments and procedures for specific digestive and respiratory health disorders. We offer groundbreaking techniques, diagnostic strategies, cancer treatment and minimally invasive surgery in two fully-equipped state-of-the-art endoscopy suites, including:
- Endoscopic foreign body removal of the upper and lower GI tract
- Diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative cancer screenings
- Stomach, rectal and colon polypectomy
- Esophageal and biliary dilation and stenting
- Argon plasma tissue coagulation
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) and full diagnostic and therapeutic radiology interventional support
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us online today.