The research on facial surgery includes studies on specific procedures such as face lift and nose reshaping. Some of this research examines the use of different procedures during the same surgery.
Clinical trials for facial surgery study many medical considerations.
- Loss of movement in brow lifts
- New techniques in face lifts
- Photographic imaging to assess eyebrow position and forehead flexibility
- Skin tightening procedures
- Face lifts in dark skinned patients
- Bone grafts in rhinoplasty
- Materials to substitute for bone in a severely injured nose
- Minimally invasive eyelid lift procedures
- Effects of oxygen therapy on the healing of surgical wounds
- Laser eyelift surgery
- Imaging technology to provide real-time guidance in surgery