Save time and money with a virtual visit to the doctor. Florida Hospital eCare provides access to Florida Hospital doctors and nurse practitioners for minor ailments. You see the doctor on your time — through your smartphone or tablet — when it's convenient for you.
Florida Hospital eCare
Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.Sat – Sun 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- No appointment needed
- Insurance accepted - a FHCA PPO plan members pay $25, high-deductible plan members pay $49, or self-pay for $49.
- Diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and prescriptions available
- All through secure video and audio
- Technical Support (480) 739-0077
- Seasonal allergies
- Cough, colds, bronchitis and flu
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Skin conditions
- Lower back pain
- Urinary tract infections
Conditions not appropriate for eCare*
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Allergic reaction
- Work-related injuries
- Eye injuries
- Animal bites
*Please seek the appropriate emergency care as necessary.