At Florida Hospital East Orlando, the difference is clear. We offer a comprehensive array of imaging services including computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and X-ray. Our team of sub-specialized radiology experts has more than 100 years of combined experience and consists of a certified radiology nurse, registered CT, MRI and X-ray technicians, a board-certified physician and an advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)-certified registered nurse.
These experts work together to provide the best possible radiology experience, using cutting-edge tools and technologies to make a complete, accurate assessment of each condition, all in the caring, patient-centered environment.
If you need an imaging service, ask your doctor to refer you to Florida Hospital East Orlando, where the best doctors, nurses, staff and technology all come together to serve you.
Our expanded Imaging Department features state-of-the-art equipment that allows our expert staff to generate deeply detailed images of internal body structures used to evaluate and diagnose a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart disease. Our equipment includes:
- 128-slice CT scanner: Allows physicians to visualize even the smallest problems, such as a clot in a pulmonary artery, and gives them the best view of internal structures of the body.
- Two 1.5T MRI scanners: Particularly for breast and cardiac imagery, our MRIs provide highly detailed images that help physicians evaluate a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart attack.
In addition to these technologies, we also provide the following services:
- Four-dimensional breast ultrasound scanning
- MRI-guided breast biopsies
- Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) bone density scanning
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital screening mammography
- Diagnostic mammography
All of these services are performed within Florida Hospital East Orlando’s friendly, professional atmosphere, where you’ll always find plenty of convenient parking, easy access to our Imaging Department (located in our brand new patient tower), easy onsite scheduling and assistance with insurance pre-certification. To better serve all members of our community we always have bi-lingual staff members available to meet your needs.
Imaging Made Simple
- Same day appointments
- Extended evening and weekend hours
- Dedicated team of schedulers
- Convenient parking
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) ensuring we meet the highest standards in radiation safety.
- Part of the only breast center network in Central Florida accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
If you would like to learn more about our imaging services, and what makes us the best choice for your imaging needs, please give us a call today at (407) 303-6412.