At Florida Hospital East Orlando, the difference is clear. For CT scans, MRI, x-ray or other imaging services, our team of radiology experts has more than 100 years of experience, including a certified radiology nurse and registered CT, MRI and x-ray technicians along with a board-certified physician and ACLS-certified registered nurse who are always on site.
These experts work together to provide the best possible radiology experience, using cutting-edge tools and technologies to make a complete, accurate assessment of each condition, all in the caring, patient-centered environment.
If you need an imaging service, ask your doctor to refer you to Florida Hospital East Orlando, where the best doctors, nurses, staff and technology all come together to serve you.
Our expanded Imaging Department features state-of-the-art equipment that allows our expert staff to generate deeply detailed images of internal body structures used to evaluate and diagnose a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart disease. Our equipment includes:
- 128-slice CT scanner: Allows physicians to visualize even the smallest problems, such as a clot in a pulmonary artery, and gives them the best view of internal structures of the body.
- Two 1.5T MRI scanners: Particularly for breast and cardiac imagery, our MRIs provide highly detailed images that help physicians evaluate a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart attack.
In addition to these technologies, we also provide the following services:
- 4-D ultrasound
- MRI-guided breast biopsies
- DEXA bone density scan
- Diagnostic x-ray
- Nuclear medicine
- Screening mammogram
- Dedicated team of schedulers
- Easy in-and-out access to our Imaging Department
- Extended evening and weekend hours
All of these services are performed within Florida Hospital East Orlando’s friendly, professional atmosphere, where you’ll always find plenty of convenient parking, easy access to our Imaging Department (located in our brand new patient tower), easy on-site scheduling and assistance with insurance pre-certification. To better serve all members of our community we always have bi-lingual staff members available to meet your needs.
If you would like to learn more about our imaging services, and what makes us the best choice for your imaging needs, please give us a call today at (407) 303-6412.