A Florida Hospital East Orlando care coordinator is a highly skilled registered nurse who specializes in coordinating your overall treatment plan set forth by your doctors. From the moment you contact us, your care coordinator is available to help streamline your care and answer any questions you and your family may have during your stay with us.
Some of the services your care coordinator can provide include:
• Educates you on your specific diagnosis and treatment options
• Coordinates the overall scheduling of your doctor appointments, tests and treatments
• Communicates with your referring physician and any additional specialists to ensure continuity of care
• Refers you to the appropriate providers based upon your individual circumstances
• Provides valuable follow-up direction after your discharge from the hospital