Biographical Sketch for Shyam S Varadarajulu, MD
Dr. Varadarajulu specializes in the treatment of complex pancreatic and biliary disorders with particular expertise in Endoscopic Ultrasound and Therapeutic ERCP. He and the other internationally-known gastroenterologists at the Center for Interventional Endoscopy (CIE) integrate diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopy with minimally invasive surgical techniques to provide advanced comprehensive care. Each physician at CIE is committed to providing the highest level of expertise with immediate and thorough communication to patients and referring physicians. CIE is also involved in cutting-edge clinical research and postgraduate training.
Dr. Varadarajulu currently serves as Medical Director of CIE and Professor of Medicine at the University of Central Florida and formerly served as Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Chief of Endoscopy at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has authored more than 165 professional articles, 20 textbook chapters, and is the editor of the textbook, Endosonography.
Additional Details about Shyam S Varadarajulu, MD
- Gastroenterology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Madras Medical College
- Internal Medicine - (St Mary's Hospital)
- Gastroenterology - (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Endoscopy - (Medical University of South Carolina College of Me)
- Gender: Male